- Do you ever put yourself down and/or allow others to?
- Do you ever find it uncomfortable asking for what you want?
- Do you ever agree to peoples requests, then wished you have said no?
- Do you sometimes feel guilty about things you should or shouldn’t have done?
- Do you ever have difficulty making yourself understood?
- When someone challenges your requests or ideas do you ever find yourself tongue tied or unable to defend yourself?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then it’s an indication of your level of self-esteem and self-worth. You could benefit from changing the thinking behind these answers and increasing self-esteem, self-worth and your confidence. You are invited to have a free conversation to assess your situation and find out how to make changes that will transform your ability to have, do and be whatever you want with more confidence, ease and satisfaction.