- Provide a safe space for people who have experienced mental health problems, who live locally to meet on a weekly basis and support one another
- To enable members who feel isolated due to mental health problems to socialise together and take part in activities to benefit them as individuals and as a group.
- To provide opportunities to explore self-help techniques and coping mechanisms.
- To give members a sense of purpose.
- To develop friendships amongst members.
- To give members a chance to have some fun.
- To offer a forum to unwind and relieve stress through mutual support.
To join one of the Peer Support groups at the Elephant Rooms contact: Stuart